Invoice Processing Requirements
We expect suppliers to submit invoices accurately, the first time to lead to timely payments and efficient processing.
The below summarize our requirements:
- Comply with instructions listed on purchase orders and terms and conditions
- Submit one invoice for each shipment/service rendered
- Match pricing on Purchase Orders and/or contracts
- Submit invoice within 30 days of shipment/service completion
- Vendor Billed From/Remit To – Vendor name, address and contact information. If this information does not match, we will request the vendor contact to provide verification or update your vendor records in our system.
- Invoice Number – Unique identifier assigned to each invoice for tracking and reference purposes.
- Invoice Date – Invoice date is the date which the invoice is issued. This date should not be future dated. Invoices should not be submitted before goods or services are received.
- Bill To – Delek entity responsible for paying the invoice. Must be an existing Delek entity and should have an active Delek address.
- Purchase Order Number – Valid Delek PO number must be presented on the face of the invoice.
- Requestor Name – Full name of the Delek individual when initiated the request for goods or services being invoiced.
- Line-Item Detail – Must include description, quantity, unit of measure.
- Invoice Total – Must include itemization of any applicable taxes, discounts, and the total amount due that reconciles with all itemized
- Digital Invoices – Invoices must be submitted electronically through Coupa channels unless otherwise communicated by Delek. To inquire about Coupa registration, please contact SupplierEnablement@delekus.com
For any questions or clarifications, please contact our Accounts Payable department at APInquiries@delekus.com. Please submit statements to APStatements@Delekus.com