We appreciate your continued partnership as a supplier to Delek and its subsidiaries. Later this summer we will being utilizing Coupa as our new Source-to-Pay system. It is critical for your organization to register with our system before August 21, 2023, to ensure your invoices are not rejected or payments delayed. If you have not yet registered, please email SupplierEnablement@delekus.com to start the process.
We would also like to inform you that Delek is enforcing minimum invoice submission standards effective immediately. It is imperative that all vendors adhere to these standards to ensure efficient and effective invoice processing. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in invoice rejections or delays.
Minimum Invoice Submission Standards
- Vendor Billed From/Remit To – Vendor name, address and contact information. If this information does not match, we will request the vendor contact to provide verification or update your vendor records in our system.
- Invoice Number – Unique identifier assigned to each invoice for tracking and reference purposes.
- Invoice Date – Invoice date is the date which the invoice is issued. This date should not be future dated. Invoices should not be submitted before goods or services are received.
- Bill To – Delek entity responsible for paying the invoice. Must be an existing Delek entity and should have an active Delek address.
- Purchase Order Number – Valid Delek PO number must be presented on the face of the invoice.
- Requestor Name – Full name of the Delek individual who initiated the request for goods or services being invoiced.
- Line-Item Detail – Must include description, quantity, unit of measure.
- Invoice Total – Must include itemization of any applicable taxes, discounts, and the total amount due that reconciles with all itemized line-item detail.
- Digital Invoices – Invoices must be submitted electronically through Coupa channels.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact our Accounts Payable department at APInquiries@delekus.com. Please submit statements to APStatements@Delekus.com.
Thank you for your attention to these requirements. We greatly appreciate your continued support as a valued partner.